Seek and you will find

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm scaaaaaaaaaaared

Okay, this post makes me a little nervous. Not because I am going to write something controversial about religion or politics - that's my next post - but because I am committing myself to something and I am already thinking of ways to back out.

For a long time, I have wanted to write a book. I don't plan on this book making me famous or rich (although I wouldn't complain if it did); I've just always wanted to do it. I've written a lot of stories that have beginnings and middles and kinda sorta endings, but this time I really want to write a book. So I'm going to, or at least I am going to try. There. I said it. No going back.

Like I said, I write a lot, but no one ever exactly reads it. Which is mostly because I keep it hidden and secured like the Hope Diamond. But this time, I've actually let three whole people read my story so far. They didn't become violently ill, so I've decided it's worth a shot. 

Okay. It's said. I can't unsay it. Unless I delete it all... NO. Okay. Sorry about that. Posting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment