Seek and you will find

Friday, January 13, 2012

It's the End of the Worlddddddd

Just kidding. It's just 2012. Which might be the end of the world; I don't know. ANYway, I thought I would share my New Year's resolutions with my millions of fans. I usually make a really easy resolution, like "This year I vow to not start smoking." or "This is the year I watch all my new TV shows as soon as possible." But this year I decided to make real, actual resolutions. Enjoy.

1) Lose weight. Yes, I know I have now joined the approximately 99 million Americans who have this goal. But I want to try, and I really want to get in shape in 2012. How else will my dream of becoming a short-people model come true?? We need representation, too, you know.

2) Finish my book. You know, the one I started in... early 2011. That one. I really want to finish it, and maybe even let two whole people read it! I know; I entertain high dreams.

3) There is no # 3.

4) There's no # 4, either. Why would there be a # 4 if there wasn't a # 3? Silly.

So there you have it. My grand goals for 2012. There are just two, but they are both important and will likely take all of 2012 to accomplish, so I think it's best to start small. Stay tuned for my progress - although that shouldn't be hard since I know most of you check this thing like 8 times a day.

What are your New Year's resolutions? Don't say "To not start smoking." Unless that might be a real challenge for you. Then do that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment